October 21, 2015

#BeautifulBreakfast, Go Eat!

For the past several months I've been concentrating on breakfast. The reason being, it truly is the most important meal of the day. It jump starts your metabolism and it's where you get your first energy blast. It's pretty well known that fresh, colorful foods carry all the goodies you need and honestly, who doesn't like beautiful food?


I've also been making a great effort to incorporate better grain choices into my diet. I limit my bread intake, I choose brown, red or black rice, bulgar, barley and quinoa. I eat more sweet potatoes and yams instead of white potatoes. I haven't removed grains completely as I have no desire to take good carbohydrates from my diet. I like balance. I also choose smarter oils and fats. I use more yogurt, kesam and skyr instead of sour cream. I've also added more movement to my daily routine. I'm pretty sedentary and that's not working for me anymore!! I'm in the 45-55 age range now. Gotta keep thing working properly. Yoga and trying to add 10,000 steps daily has been my new regimen. Flexible fatty, baby!!!! You don't have to be skinny to be fit.

Make smart choices when you eat. Eat clean, colorful, beautiful, fresh foods and move ya body! It makes your brain and belly hole so much happier. Now, look at these #beautifulbreakfasts and GO EAT!! and move.

1 comments:

Todd-Michael said...

Visually stunning food and delicious I'm certain! You never fail to capture my attention and stir my appetite! T~M

Post a Comment